12.02.2007

Intermission

Nursing a bad cold today and just thinking about things and how life is really too short not to reach out to people or delay doing an important project because the timing is wrong.

Therefore made some subtle but important changes in the last couple of days...how enigmatic is that?

The next project will be here soon on a related blog link. (I've decided to give up the idea of the negative autism blog for now and forever-not good to focus on that.)

In the meantime, here is the first of some really shameless plugs that will be posted over the next few days.

Anna (my favorite stand partner of all time) is in a fabulous quartet.

Here's an interview with them. Love their thoughts on music education.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Aw, that's so nice! I can't really be your favourite stand partner; I'm a pain.

Speaking of which, I sat with Eric P. today (won't write names as people google themselves and it might be weird for him to come across his name in a blog comment). I'm no longer accustomed to stand partners so my skills have dwindled all the more...nearly took S.Dann's eye out this summer.

I've been reading faithfully, and I'm glad you're back safely. Haven't been writing because not much musical worth writing about's been happening but you do inspire me; maybe I'll write about practicing since I enjoy reading your thoughts so.

A