12.09.2007

Food!

This was quite a strange week. Major snowstorm on Monday, school closed on Tuesday, stomach flu on Wednesday.

But a good week in spite of this. Is it changed attitude? Is it the season? Not sure.

Here's another in the shameless plugs for December.

My sister-in-law is the best cook I know. She has the rare talent of taking leftovers and turning them in the most sumptuous gourmet meals.

She also has a blog. There was an hiatus of about two months because of her busy workload. And now she's back!

(She also guest blogs for the Food Network Canada. She loves Indian food too...)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Aww! Thanks for writing such nice words about me :) although I'm not sure I deserve it.

Hey - guess what? It's YOUR BIRTHDAY today!! Happy Birthday Liz :)

Liz said...

Aww!

Thank you for bday wishes.

And you *do* deserve it. Still fondly remembering the chili from this summer at the cottage!

viola power said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!