11.15.2007

Day 15-ready for a break

Yay Day 15...

Fortunately practicing and recording was early in the morning because things got very very busy. Picking up food, realizing that I had someone else's box full of frozen food), a 3-hour doctor's appointment for the kids, travel, cooking, preparing for tomorrow's snow storm, and looking enticingly at the food intended for the someone else. (didn't know there was a such a thing as vegan pot pies. Neat.) And blogging right now.

I worked on the first four lines of the Campagnoli no.31. Triplets are not very strong for me. I tend to delay the second note of the triplet and it sounds like an eighths and two sixteenths. This study will be good for me.

After thought, I will end part 1 of the recording challenge today as originally planned. The reason, I take vacations very seriously. My husband has a week off work and it's time to hang out as a family with unstructured time. Will be back on the blog the 25th for part 2. Have a great Thanksgiving week!

No comments: