1.11.2008

Incredibly Short Stories VI

The Campagnoli project is going extremely well in the practice room. Now the challenge is blogging about it. A week (or two) behind in posting. Not to worry-this weekend it will happen.

I finally had a good night's sleep for the first time in 10 days. This will help with the blogging thing...

Middle son may not be autistic (PDD-NOS) after all. This gives me great joy. He can stay home with me in the mornings. He did wonderfully with his program the last few months and he is very, very close to normal.

I heart Facebook. That's all about that.

I still like this blog. This year it will become more of a kitchen sink/ general life rambling kind of thing. It may even become slightly more personal. The other blog will talk about the nitty gritty of practicing.

No comments: